Before using many of the website's features you will be required to sign up for a User Account. Read more about the difference between ACPS Membership and the User Account.
Follow these steps:
1. Visit the Sign Up page
2. Create a Username & Password (this will be used to login to the website with your account)
3. Enter your First & Last Name
4. Enter a unique email address and confirm the email address.
Each user account created must use a unique email address (i.e. one that is not used previously in our database). If you receive a notification informing you that the email address is not unqiue then it is likely that you already have an user account and can use the Forgot Password tool to retrieve your password and login.
5. Fill in you Mailing List preferences.
6. Click "Register" to create your account.
The User Account details entered into this form are checked before they are submitted to the database. If any errors are found, you will be notified and required to fix them before proceeding.
7. You are sent an email with your Username and Password. Please save this in a safe place.