Ken has been very active over a long period of time on both Australian and NSW committees, and assisted with the organisation of many ACPS conferences. He also was responsible for driving the modernisation of the financial administration of the ACPS. His service is listed below:
- 11 years on the Committee – 1994-95 until 2004-05
- 2 years as Chairman – 2002-03 until 2003-04
- 4 years as Treasurer – 1995-96 to 1999-2000
- 12 years on the Committee – 1995-96 to 2003-04, and 2005-06 to 2007-08
- 4 years as Chairman – 2000-01 to 2001-02 and 2005-06 until 2006-07
- 6 years as Treasurer – from 1999-2000
- 2000 Port Stephens - Chairman and Treasurer
- 2004 Pokolbin - Treasurer
- 2008 Sydney - Treasurer
- 2012 Canberra - Treasurer
- While Board Chairman and Treasurer a driving force behind development of ACPS Operations Manual and author of many sections.
While on the ACPS Committees Ken worked for Halley & Mellows.